Hello Sweet Readers….
We really had a lot of great posts to view last week…so let us get going and see who I chose for my three link party posts.
The first one is from Mareliz as she shares her Filipino Fusion Cuisine Peanut Butter Ferrero cake with chocolate ganache.
She posts at Kocina De Pinay in Singapura!
Just look at this cake…what is not to like?
Now let’s look at a bright yellow lemon set-up by Cristina at Bird’s Party!
I love the cheery tablescape she has provided for us.
And I couldn’t resist Linda’s retreat with her family and grands as they enjoyed a dip in a pool.
Check out how she chose that name for her blog.
And everyone enjoyed clicking on this post Fresh Vintage By Lisa S.
Lisa shows how to make prayer beads….yay!
So there you have it my friends….thanks to all of you who joined our Celebrate Your Story (CYS) Link Party.
It is never easy picking and choosing who makes the cut as I love all of them.
Remember, we would love to have you link your favorite posts to our link party.
If you would like to join the three of us as a host, please drop me an email at Me and My Captain.
If you would like to be featured at our link party, it is so easy to do…just follow the directions below.
CELEBRATE YOUR STORY GUIDELINES:
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don’t link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
<!– end InLinkz code —>