A Wonderful Cider Drink served Hot
Write a review
- 1/2 gallon Apple Cider
- 6 sticks Cinnamon
- 1 large package of Red Hots (Cinnamon candies)
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon All Spice
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- *1 1/2 cups Rum (optional)
- Pour Apple Cider into crock pot or a large pot on your stove burner.
- Add other ingredients in order given.
- Stir occasionally to keep red hots from sticking while they melt.
- Serve Hot.
- *Add Rum just before serving if desired
Me and My Captain https://www.meandmycaptain.com/