- Yummy Green Beans2014-01-17 01:13:12A different way to jazz up green beansWrite a reviewIngredients
- 1 cup water
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
Me and My Captain https://www.meandmycaptain.com/
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Add the beans, onion and celery.
- Reduce heat; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.