It is Monday!
It is Link Party Time!
And it is too hot to linger for too long so I will get right to the choices I made last week.
It was difficult as there were so many wonderful posts but I will start with colorful interiors.
Amber from follow the yellow brick home has shown us how color can be your friend with all her suggestions on colorful interiors.
Marilyn from Marilyn’s Treats has a wonderful graduation suggestion for the topper on a cupcake.
I have to admit, I have used this suggestion before and the little graduation caps turn out adorable and they are so easy.
I have always wanted a green house and Sandi shows us how one can take a bad situation and make it into a good one.
You know…make lemonade when life deals you lemons.
The most clicked on post was from Kippi from Kippi at Home
Kippi has shown us how to make the most adorable pattern for a Llama pillow!
He is so cute, don’t ya think?
So there you have it my friends….thanks to all of you who joined our Celebrate Your Story Link Party.
Remember, we would love to have you link your favorite posts.
If you would like to join the three of us as a host, please drop me an email at Me and My Captain.
If you would like to be featured at our link party, it is so easy to do…just follow the directions below.
CELEBRATE YOUR STORY GUIDELINES:
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don’t link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
<!– end InLinkz code —>