Make your own Buttermilk Ranch Dressing Mix using dried products…buttermilk, onion, garlic, dill or a combination of them all. Add mayo (or miracle whip as my family prefers) and you have a sumptuous dressing for salads or for dips. You choose the consistency by the amount of mayo and milk.
- 1/4 cup dry buttermilk powder
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried celery flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Mix the buttermilk powder, dried onion, parsley, chives, salt, garlic powder, dried celery flakes, white pepper, paprika, and dill together, and store in a cool, dry place. For a finer texture, place ingredients in a blender and pulse several times.
- To prepare the mix as salad dressing, whisk together in a mixing bowl with 2 cups of mayonnaise and 1/2 cup of milk ...or your own combination and consistency.