When you are looking for a great appetizer that will keep your guests coming back for more and asking for the recipe….this is the recipe for you.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 16 ounces sliced bacon
- 2 (8 ounce) cans water chestnuts, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a saucepan, combine ketchup, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce; heat just to boiling.
- Pour sauce over bacon and water chestnuts.
- Cut bacon slices into thirds.
- Cut some of the bigger water chestnuts in half.
- Wrap chestnuts in bacon and secure with toothpicks; place in a 9x13 pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until bacon is completely cooked, about 45 to 50 minutes.
- This recipe is so good that you will be making these often for your family.