Crab Dip…good for Holidays or football games
- Crab Dip2014-02-07 04:17:26Another quick and easy recipe using canned crab meat.Write a reviewIngredients
- 1 package (8 ounces) softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- dash cayenne pepper or Tabasco sauce
- 1 can (7 1/2 oz) crab meat, drained, cartilage removed, finely chopped
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, milk, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper or Tabasco sauce to taste.
- Gently stir in chopped crab.
- Chill and serve crab dip with chips, crackers, or raw vegetable dippers.
- Makes 2 cups of crab dip.
Me and My Captain https://www.meandmycaptain.com/
- I like to add finely diced red and green pepper for color as a topping.