Easy Cranberry Relish
A quick and easy cranberry relish for anytime of the year.
Write a review
- 1 12 ounce package of whole cranberries (frozen, fresh or canned)
- 3 tablespoons sugar (do not add sugar if using the canned)
- 1/4 cup of orange juice (fresh or frozen)
- Whole cranberries... (you can cook in small amount of water til tender and breaking apart or use the canned whole berries)
- If using fresh cranberries, add sugar, if using the canned, do not add sugar.
- Add orange juice and mix well.
- You may also had orange zest garnish to the top of the cranberries.
Me and My Captain https://www.meandmycaptain.com/