- Best Ever Mashed Potatoes2014-01-17 01:19:30Mashed Potatoes with a twist.Write a reviewIngredients
- 5 # potatoes, cut into uniform pieces
- 1 pkg softened cream cheese
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk (or as needed)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2-1 stick melted butter to add to the top of the casserole
- Salt & pepper to taste (can use white pepper if desired)
Me and My Captain https://www.meandmycaptain.com/
- In a saucepan, boil potatoes until tender
- Drain potatoes and combine with cream cheese, milk, garlic and onion powder and salt and pepper.
- Spoon into a greased baking dish. (9X13) or a 3 qt baking dish
- Top with melted butter and cover with foil.
- Store in fridge overnight.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until potatoes are heated through. Remove foil and bake for 10 minutes.